Macabre Monday: I Scream for Ice cream!

Got a little tied up in the dungeon yesterday, 
but I am ready to announce the new challenge theme.
Are you ready? 



Now we ask that you create something that is directly inspired
by this incredibly sweet little film.
Remember to keep it on the creepier side. No cute stuff, please.

Let's see how the Minions interpreted this film into their work.

Fantasmagorical Fiona 


Devious Digital Demoness Susan




So what do you think? Are you up for the challenge?




Comments

maureenjscott said…
Fabulous!!! Loved the movie and fabulous makes from the team! Mo x
I just love this little film..had to share it with my son he laughed and laughed.so did I. The art here is wonderful. Brilliant creatiions.
hugs
susan s

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!